Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Kristen Shaw Krueger
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
eServices is a specialty segment of Client Service & Support. We work closely with support departments, phone teams, and business partners throughout the company to turn each client into a Schwab promoter. As a Professional in our Client Service & Support (CS&S) eServices organization, you will service our diverse clients’ brokerage needs via secure eServices in order to build and maintain client loyalty. Our financial service professionals inspire client loyalty by being the “voice of Schwab” for our clients. You will engage in personalized interactions that enhance each client's relationship with Schwab by addressing their need(s) first and then asking questions to learn what other products, services, or guidance may be appropriate for them based on their financial goals. Our team members receive extensive training and internal support that allows them to be successful in service delivery, conducting thorough needs-based conversations that build long-term relationships with our clients.
What you’ll do:
We have an exciting opportunity available within eServices:
eServices works closely with our departments to provide solutions and education to prospects and clients who favor chat and email as their preferred communication channels with Schwab. You will be able to fully leverage your current Schwab expertise and utilize your written and verbal communication skills to service clients and attract new business to Schwab.
Within eServices, you’ll have the opportunity to expand the company’s relationships with clients by providing a full spectrum of services through the chat and email channels. You will handle multiple clients’ chat conversations simultaneously and actively manage chat dialogues for efficiency and effectiveness. Work collaboratively with other representatives and managers in cross team initiatives to improve the organization and the eServices business model. You will gain exposure to a broader array of service issues and further develop your career at Schwab!
Interested in this opportunity but have some questions: Join us for Schwab Talks Talent hosted by our Service & Support team on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click here to register for our next virtual event; we look forward to meeting you!
What you have:
- Active FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses are required (may be obtained within a 180 day condition of employment)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Customer service experience required preferably in the financial services industry but not required
- Client-facing chat and email experienced preferred
- Well-developed and effective writing skills
- Ability to engage clients and prospects via concurrent chats as well as email and phone
- Effective research and problem solving skills to fulfill client and prospect requests timely
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to service clients and prospects via Chat, Email, and phone
- Excellent typing skills and proficiency in serving multiple clients concurrently
- Strong emotional intelligence skills to better understand the client’s needs and motivations; able to empathize with others' needs and respond sensitively; able to use good judgment when responding, and take action in order to successfully meet the client’s objectives
- Able to quickly learn new technology and utilize a variety of data and systems in order to proactively identify solutions to client financial needs
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail in order to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Established technical skills with the ability to easily utilize multiple applications simultaneously
- Able to work in a structured schedule and a variety of shifts, which may include market (M-F daytime) hours, late nights, early mornings, and/or weekends as pre-determined by business need.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Trading-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-less than 2 yrs, Trading-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-less than 2 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-less than 2yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Trading-less than 2 yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-6+ yrs, Financial Services-less than 2 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Monday, July 17, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, January 1, 2018