Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Curtis A Crawford
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Advisor Services , the leading provider of custodial, operational and trading support for independent fee-based investment advisors is looking for a sales person like you! Our heritage of serving advisors by bringing them the “best of Schwab,” our specialized expertise and our continued investment in their business is unparalleled. Your experience and commitment can help make it possible for us to offer a depth and breadth of services supported by leading technology and experienced, dedicated people to our advisor clients to help them profitably grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for motivated individuals to manage complex client relationships with our mid-tier advisors as you actively pursue opportunities to improve their level of profitability. As a Relationship Manager, you will effectively coordinate with Service, Marketing and other sales representatives as you anticipate client issues and problems and proactively take necessary steps to prevent such problems from occurring. You will be responsible for managing and growing the existing relationship with your clients and influencing positive change in their operations, as well as communicating policy changes. In addition, you will manage and organize sales situations with the client, as well as negotiate long term pricing in exchange for increased assets.
What you have:
- Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter; and have a proven ability to deliver excellent client experience with the ability to anticipate and resolve problems under their own initiative.
- Candidates will have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience, Series 7 and 63 licenses and a minimum of 3-5 years of institutional based financial services and relationship management experience.
- We are looking for someone with superior communication, presentation, interpersonal and listening skills in a phone based environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Advisor Services products and services preferred, or demonstrated transferable brokerage industry knowledge and/or the ability to learn the products and services with a limited learning curve.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the AS Sales Operating system or transferable experience a plus.
- Must have demonstrated ability to negotiate, cold call, trouble shoot, relate to people of all levels, and can think on their feet.
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of the RIA industry including technology, operations, practice management, compliance, competition, and fee structures.
Advisor Testimonial: http://advisorservices.schwab.com/public/advisor/nn/videos/hoey.html
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Investment Management - 6+ yrs, Investment Management - 2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Monday, April 10, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017