Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Michelle Lynn Huber
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The purpose of Schwab Acquisition Delivery is to bring new clients to the firm and to deepen the relationship with existing clients. This team’s focus is to ensure that every client experiences the very best Schwab has to offer. The Acquisition Team focuses on retail prospects and client lead opportunities through outbound and inbound interactions with the goal of establishing a new client relationship.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you’ll do:
The New Client Concierge (NCC) Investment Consultant proactively works with new and prospective, clients to ensure a seamless welcome process and create a true sense of partnership, ownership and appreciation as the client begins their relationship with Schwab. The consultant engages new clients, over the course of multiple conversations, in needs-based dialogue to gain a thorough understanding of client needs to ultimately cultivate the relationship to increase client engagement and consolidate client assets. The consultant reaches out to new clients primarily through outbound calling, but also communicates with new clients via inbound calls, emails, faxes and hard copy correspondence. Consultants will follow up on new client lead opportunities.
Strong Partnerships with the Branch FCs, Active Trader Sales, and other client facing teams at Schwab is critical to seamlessly transition new clients and prospective clients to these relationships.
Engaging new clients/prospects in high quality needs based conversations is a key component of Schwab’s business strategy. The Investment Consultant will pursue this mission through:
- Utilize a planning-based approach to effectively assess client needs, recommend appropriate solutions, and where applicable, position the FC for more complex or comprehensive advice solutions.
- Discuss investment solutions and services that are suitable for new clients based on their needs and preferences.
- Proactive outreach to prospective & new clients with the goal of building relationships, providing solutions and consolidating assets to Schwab.
- Work closely with FC partners to ensure that practice eligible clients are promptly, seamlessly and appropriately referred to an FC.
- Provide an exceptional client experience that builds client loyalty, and results in additional asset consolidation and referrals.
- Build client loyalty and grow our business through behaviors and business results that are commensurate with your tenure and experience.
- Demonstrate a high level of productivity, quality of conversation and professional behaviors in order to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards in the conduct of business activities and professional dealings and to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
- Adheres to compliance/risk policies and procedures
- Applies broad range of knowledge, skills and experiences to all client interactions.
- Deep and broad business acumen and knowledge of Schwab’s products & services and their value to clients.
- Display leadership through engagement, support of team and organizational goals and by assisting others.
- Build partnerships and connects with others across the firm to provide solutions.
- Demonstrates a commitment to continually learn and grow & invest in his/her development.
- Manage risk by adhering to company’s investment and regulation policies.
- Personal values align to Schwab’s values – cultural ethics (client centric)
- Utilization of Salesforce to work daily lead flow, enter leads and note client interactions.
What you have:
- Ability to quickly build trust and rapport with prospective & new clients.
- Must demonstrate alignment with Schwab’s purpose by championing client’s goals with passion and integrity.
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to follow through on tasks.
- Prior experience in banking, insurance or financial services preferred.
- Must have the ability to build trust and strong relationships with key partners.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and manage conflicting priorities daily.
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal & written) including interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills in meeting client service standards.
- Demonstrates positive attitude and initiative in order to meet departmental goals.
- Demonstrated ability to speak and act with confidence.
- Ability to build partnerships and connect with others across the firm.
- Ability to identify opportunities through needs based analysis and positioning appropriate products and solutions.
- Results driven, highly motivated self-starter who possess integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help clients plan for their financial goals & objectives.
- Base line knowledge of banking, annuities and mortgage products..
- Ability to create solid calling strategies (in addition to campaigns).
- Ability to create effective pipeline management.
- Proven track record of learning and incorporating feedback.
- Minimum of two years experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred Active & valid FINRA Series 7
- Active & valid FINRA Series 66 (63/65) or must be obtained within 120 days of employment.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, Life Insurance, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-less than 2yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Monday, April 10, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, June 24, 2017