Lone Tree - CO, DENR3, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The scope of our work includes production support, enhancement support and projects, while working with our business partners and a variety of third party vendors and internal technology teams. You’ll be responsible for ensuring all our systems are up and running. Maintaining currency with OS, Java, Security, Database patching and requirements. Installing applications. Troubleshooting. Writing batch or other scripts. Writing SQL statements to review data issues. And learning new systems and applications as we acquire them.
What you’ll do:
An eagerness to learn. The ability to speak to technical and non-technical partners. In addition to requirements gathering, must have strong hands on experience. Highly disciplined, self-motivated, delivery focused work style, combined with the ability to coordinate and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong project management skills, ability to juggle multiple priorities, excellent analytical skills, be very detail oriented and self-directed.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to create strong relationships with people within technology and business organizations.
- Experience with the installation of new hardware/software as well as upgrading existing hardware/software.
- Experience with networks, PCs and communication systems.
- Knowledge of database programming and query design.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with vendors and co-workers.
- Demonstrated ability to trouble-shoot, document, and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate policies, practices and procedures to external and internal customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
What you have:
- 3+ years experience delivering projects in a business systems analyst, subject matter expert (SME), or related role.
- Experience with one or more of the following a plus: Corporate Real Estate systems, including lease administration, move & space Management, facilities management, building automation, Archibus, CoStar or AutoCAD
- 3+ years experience with Software development lifecycle and project management techniques and methodologies
- Experience with Archibus and CoStar a plus
- Experience with Windows Server, IIS, Apache Tomcat, Oracle RDBMS, and AutoCAD a plus
- BA/BS or higher degree, preferably in a technical discipline or 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing and deploying complex systems.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Other Specialty Engineering-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Monday, April 17, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, September 1, 2017