Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Sr. Manager, Local Acquisition Marketing, is an individual contributor who partners with local branch leadership to develop integrated acquisition plans that drive new leads within that community. The Sr. Manager is responsible for setting the strategy, developing and implementing the execution plan, and working closely with the branch leadership to help nurture these leads throughout the prospecting lifecycle. The ideal candidate has a strong track record of partnering with sales teams to drive growth, and is well-versed in relationship marketing channels, including events, social media, advertising, PR and corporate sponsorships.
Building strong relationships with our sales force - and understanding the local communities, demographics and psychographics of that local audience - are keys to success in this role. It is expected that 30% of the Sr. Manager's time is spent in the local markets they support.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborates daily with the local branch leadership to act as their prospecting thought partner: identify opportunities, deepen the engagements, coach the Financial Consultants through these targets
- Develops annual marketing plan that elevates the branch network within the local community, delivers leads and provides opportunities to nurture these relationships
- Builds and maintains effective working partnerships across the Marketing organization (PR, local advertising, events, social media, sponsorships and memberships)
- Proactively identifies new growth opportunities for the branch teams, and helps them to determine and execute related plans
- Acts as an accountable partner in the local branch team’s success, and advocates on behalf of this team
- Participates in regional business calls to provide guidance and direction for achieving lead success, sharing performance data to coach them through these next actions, remind branch network of upcoming opportunities to deepen prospect engagement, sharing best practices across the network
- Collaborates closely with other Local Marketing leads to share best practices, vet ideas and identify opportunities for driving further growth
- Takes ownership of an identified marketing competency, proactively identifies opportunities across the organization for Local Marketing team, and presents these opportunities to the broader team
- Provides monthly scorecard to help branch network understand progress and ongoing opportunities
- Develops in-depth quarterly Marketing performance recaps to calibrate performance to-date and recommend improvements for subsequent quarters
- Manages and reconciles budget on a monthly basis
- Is viewed with confidence and trust as a valued business partner by the branch network, peers on the Local Marketing team, and across Central Marketing
What you have:
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience
- Expertise in partnering with sales organizations to help them achieve their goals
- Well-versed in all of the marketing channels, ability to develop integrated marketing plans that bring together a coordinated set of tactics that deepen engagement across the prospect lifecycle
- Ability to work autonomously, proven self-starter
- Data-curious, and leverages business results to help drive outcomes for the branch network
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Effective change agent who can thoughtfully champion new ideas, and coach partners to recognize the benefits and adopt change for themselves
- Relentlessly curious, never satisfied with the status quo, seeks and implements recommendations for continuous improvement
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, TX - Dallas
Activation Date: Monday, March 13, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, June 10, 2017