Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab approaches all the work we do “through clients’ eyes”. Schwab’s Compliance Solutions business takes that to heart in their efforts to serve the employee trade monitoring needs of businesses across the country. Compliance Solutions helps companies manage trading risk by providing platforms and tools Chief Compliance Officers use to monitor the trading activity of their employees. We serve financial services companies, legal and accounting firms, and other businesses that have regulatory requirements to monitor trading activity of their employees.
The Sr. Manager, Acquisition Marketing is part of the Retail Acquisition Marketing organization, which is charged with growing Schwab’s share of affluent investors. The team contributes to retail growth by promoting broader adoption of Schwab products and services. The ultimate goal of the team is to drive consideration, conversion and ultimately an ongoing relationship with retail investors by building marketing programs and using service teams and local branch representatives. This is done through traditional and non-traditional channels, centrally and locally, across the many markets we serve.
What you’ll do:
The Sr. Manager will develop programs to introduce Schwab retail products and services to Corporate Client Employees (CCEs), who work at over thirteen hundred businesses that use our trade monitoring platform, and convert them to our Designated Brokerage Services (DBS) retail platform. The ultimate objective of the Sr. Manager is to drive acquisition of new-to-Schwab retail clients directly through DTC programs and indirectly by supporting the efforts of the Compliance Solutions Sales Team.
The Sr. Manager, Acquisition Marketing will help reach these goals through the following:
- To market programs effectively, establish a deep understanding of the Compliance Solutions business and the trade monitoring needs of both the corporate client and their employees;
- Assess current Designated Brokerage Services client life-cycle experience, identify opportunities for improvement, and manage enhancements;
- Develop and activate marketing plan to support CCE retail acquisition efforts across existing and new plans;
- Work closely with B:B marketing and Compliance Solutions business partners to create one employee experience that includes in-plan and retail touch points across communications, service teams, education, onsite presence and branch engagement;
- Partner with Compliance Solutions BDOs to integrate branches into local acquisition programs
- Explore opportunities to engage CCEs across other traditional and non-traditional retail channels
- Help set retail acquisition targets and track progress on a monthly basis, providing marketing insight into growth trends, opportunities, etc.
- CCE acquisition marketing budget management
What you have:
- A minimum of 5-10 years general marketing experience (financial services a plus) and must possess the following capabilities:
- Experience in integrated acquisition marketing: direct (e)mail, print, digital, events, social media, sales enablement and creative development across these channels;
- The ability to build and develop relationships across teams;
- The aptitude to work collaboratively within a matrix organization, weigh multiple points of view and develop a deep understanding of primary stakeholders’ needs: the business, sales, clients and the end investor;
- Detail oriented, works well under tight timelines and able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously;
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to synthesize data and develop recommendations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to make sound decisions;
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||IL - Chicago, CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Friday, March 10, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, June 17, 2017