Chicago - IL, OXIL311, 311 W. Monroe, 11th Floor, 60606
Patricia A. Fessler
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Software Developer Engineering - .Net C# with 3-5 years of experience developing multithreaded high availability applications, for both services and user interface.
What you’ll do:
• Design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of business solutions
• Code and tests technical solutions, identify deficiencies and proactively recommends best practice technical solutions.
• Contribute to development and implementation of RESTful web services
• Ensure that all development practices are in compliance with employer's best practices policies and procedures
• Understand the necessity of and contributes to coding standards
• Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
• Communicate effectively with other disciplines including Managers, Architects, Developers, Project Management, Test, Infrastructure/ and Production Support within and outside the organization
• Coding and testing of new modules based on technical specifications as needed
• Maintenance of existing product code, as required
• Support and maintain the company’s existing production software solutions and core technologies
What you have:
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Distributed and Web Development-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||IL - Chicago
Activation Date: Friday, February 3, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, June 1, 2017