Austin - TX, AUSTINA, 12401 Research Blvd, 78759
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Analytics and Business Insight is a department of 145 team members focused on firm-wide strategic decision support, client behavior diagnostics, advanced analytics, market research, client loyalty, management reporting, and client and prospect data management. Our mission is to help Schwab compete on analytics – in particular, to serve our clients and cultivate their loyalty by understanding their needs and goals better than anyone – and make strategic decisions in a data-driven, fact-based, sophisticated manner. Our services are in heavy demand due to our reputation for accuracy, strong business insight, outstanding productivity, and attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
Schwab’s Analytics & Business Insight is responsible for providing reliable and timely data that enables business units at Schwab to make timely and informed business decisions. We leverage close, collaborative working relationships with our business partners to apply technology solutions to a wide array of business problems and BI/reporting/analysis needs. The organization also plays a key role in data stewardship and information management at Schwab.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Finalize Tag Management migration work to Tealium on any remaining sites. Work includes:
- Site Audits, QA testing & UI management.
- Manage implementation process & roll-out for a mobile SDK
- Key TMS Ongoing Roles & Tasks Post Migration (~50% of role):
- Tag Governance
- Leverage the ObservePoint auditing tool to set up scripts & alerts ensuring that:
- Page Performance guidelines and standards are being met
- Tags are appropriately applied to all relevant pages and are not dropping off
- “Rouge” tags are not inserted by internal teams or via piggy-back on existing tag
- Play a leadership role on the Tag Governance committee which will establish and monitor:
- Page Performance guidelines, QA checklists, SLA’s, workflow, Inventory, Permissions, etc.
- Lead work with all internal partners (PPM, STS, ABI and Marketing) managing the following tasks:
- Adding & removing tags from digital and mobile properties related to new vendor relationships, POCs, tests, etc.
- Lead a thorough QA of all tags being added prior to push to production
- Establish & maintain TMS best practices and education/training curriculum related to our Tealium TMS
- Partner with PPM & STS to lead training sessions and brown bags
- Gather, document, and help guide & translate internal client business needs into implementation and technical TMS requirements
- Lead execution against ensuing requirement
- Partner with ABI teams & marketing partners to leverage TMS capabilities to optimize reporting and enhance analytics capabilitie
- Monitor new capabilities being launched by Tealium and investigate how to best leverage at Schwab
- Non-TMS related responsibilities and tasks Post Migration (~50% of role):
- Partner within ABI team to support marketing/digital analytics work leveraging Adobe analytics and other internal tools
- Partner within ABI team to support marketing optimization work leveraging our A/B Testing and Targeting capabilities including Adobe Target
- Partner within ABI to support marketing acquisition work leveraging our Social Media & Programmatic marketing tools
- More responsibilities to be explored & defined
What you have:
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader, strategically minded and able to match research techniques to business problems. They will have a strong drive to understand clients and create business impact. This person will be an outstanding communicator and have the self-confidence to work comfortably with senior levels within the organization. S/he will have a demonstrable record of accomplishments within complex business environments and ability to build alignment through collaboration in a cross-functional, matrixed environment.
- Hands-on Experience with Tag Management solutions, preferably Tealium and/or Ensighten
- Hands on experience with digital analytics and testing solutions, preferably Adobe Analytics & Target
- Must have experience working directly with senior business leaders to understand objectives and articulating the impact of business intelligence solutions
- Must have the ability to manage concurrent projects at different stages of completion
- Must be able to understand and explain complicated subject matter to others across the business that are less connected to the situation and/or are less technically-oriented
- Must be able to aggressively lead projects in a cross-functional team environment to deliver and achieve results
- Must be comfortable dealing with changing priorities and timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the Adobe Marketing Cloud Suite of products
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of the brokerage business, financial services, and/or Schwab a bonus
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, IL - Chicago, TX - Dallas
Activation Date: Monday, January 30, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017