We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
As a member of the Advisor Services Technology team, you will be immersed in a collaborative, innovative, and technically challenging environment. We're looking for leaders who are enthusiastic about learning new and existing technologies in order to provide exceptional software solutions.
The role will require a high level or responsibility but have a support structure necessary for development growth. Strong work ethic, design and development skills, strong problem solving and the ability to partner with business and technologists across the organization is required.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of a team that’s passionate about building mobile apps that are secure and delightful to use
- Construct, enhance and troubleshoot technical issues
- Implement complex new features and functionality, as well as entire applications end-to-end
- Work closely with product owners, developers and designers to create beautiful, functional and performant solutions for our users
What you have:
Bachelors in Science in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Science
5+ years demonstrated real world experience in enterprise mobile application development.
5+ years demonstrated real world experience in object oriented languages such as objective-c & swift
5+ years demonstrated real world experience in software engineering principles, such as software design patterns.
Knowledge and experience in web service design and implementation.
Experience mentoring and guiding junior developers.
Experience building designs and reviewing them with architects.
Expertise in the software development lifecycle with proven examples of process improvement
A yearning to understand and leverage new tools and technologies
A yearning to leverage technology to build products that "wow" users
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Position Located In:
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
CO - Lone Tree