We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future. Our Culture: Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
The Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory team is responsible for digital advice products at Schwab. The most notable, Schwab Intelligent Portfolios, grew from a new product to >$10 B in assets in less than two years. Our team develops the digital platforms, manages existing offers and partners to drive growth in Schwab’s digital advice products. Our purpose is to expand access to quality investment advice through scalable solutions, reaching a much wider range of investors than ever before.
The team is responsible for: Strategy & Client Experience - Envision the future and build the roadmap for our digital advice products. Execution - Coordinate with business partners to execute on our roadmap. Client service – Serve clients in our digital advice products with compelling experiences and strong portfolio management. Partnership - Support client-facing employees in delivering for our clients.
The Managing Director, Digital Advice Client Experience is responsible for the strategy and vision for select offers. This includes sharpening our knowledge of target client(s), understanding of their needs, evaluating the current client experience and determining how the client experience should evolve. This leader is also responsible for enabling business growth. This is accomplished via several methods – partnership with Marketing and PR, equipping the retail field organization to discuss products and identify potential clients as well as identifying new opportunities.
What you’ll do:
Develop a strategy and client experience vision for our products. Execute on the strategy by partnering with product management, Marketing, the field organization and other partners. Report on business results and understand the drivers of those results. Manage the ongoing client communications activities. Partner with Marketing to drive growth from prospects, Schwab clients and existing SWIA clients. Identify opportunities to grow the business with our existing channels (e.g., analysis of sales funnel) and new channels (e.g., partnerships)
What you have:
- Experience in building partnerships and influencing.
- A passion for investing and digital advice.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Sound judgment and an ability to identify and manage trade-offs.
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
- Curiosity to continually reevaluate our offers / products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS degree 8-12 years of product management, client experience or strategy preferred.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
Position Located In:
CO - Lone Tree