Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
Model Risk Management is a strategic function within the broader Corporate Risk Management umbrella that utilizes a broad spectrum of models to create innovative products for our clients, and to prudently manage our financial risk using sophisticated quantitative approaches. The Model Risk Management team plays a key role in identifying, reviewing, and monitoring all the models at the company.
As a Sr. C# Software Engineer, you will have a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team that develops and maintains an infrastructure to support risk management activities within Schwab. In this role you will demonstrate strong software engineering skills to play a critical role in the development of information visualization, graph analysis, project management, data integration and dashboard applications.
What you’ll do:
What you have:
- MA/MS degree in a technical or quantitative discipline and 5+ years of experience is preferred
- Ph.D. degree is preferred.
- Experience with the development of both web and desktop applications using C# .NET and SQL Server is required.
- Experience with workflow design, data visualization techniques, and graph analysis is required.
- Knowledge of analytical tools, such as SAS, R, or MATLAB, is preferred.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Regulatory, Risk Analysis, Compliance
|Position Located In:
||IL - Chicago, CO - Lone Tree, TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Monday, May 8, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017