We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Our Culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
The Digital Program Manager (DPM) will be responsible for the day to day management, implementation, and integration of the new CMS (Content Management System). The DMP will be responsible for working with both marketing, and technical stakeholders to help define requirements, drive alignment & buy-in, and manage expectations. The ideal candidate will have had prior CMS implementation experience, and a blended digital marketing and technical background.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for overall program management & communications. Runs the project based on Rhythm of the Business.
- Leads change management work including managing expectations and usage of the new CMS.
- Manages day-to-day partner progress tracking, risk mitigation, issue tracking and escalations
- Owns the strategy and work to drive alignment between the business owners around taxonomy, content types, templates and use cases.
- Manages all CMS integrations, ensuring definition, handoffs, and roadmap for each has been defined.
- Supports the creation of the CMS Roadmap including milestones, releases and phases.
- Engaged with extended team to support pre-planning activities for digital properties planned to migrate onto CMS.
- Clear and timely communication of program updates to executive sponsors, business stakeholders, and project team members
To be successful, the candidate should have the following skills:
- Ability to plan digital programing and roadmaps
- Having a collection of brand site experience
- Ability to create strong engagement with partner organizations in development of program roadmaps, execution plans and tracking risks and issues that align to business strategy.
- Demonstrated CMS implementation and management experience (ideally with Drupal).
- Act decisively with ability to impact and influence others
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to dive into details drive issue resolution.
- Ability to collaborate with marketing teams to align marketing activities and how they should be executed within the CMS.
- Ability to participate in software and/or capability development, where appropriate.
What you have:
- Bachelor degree or related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience in technical and digital marketing disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as project manager or program manager, including experience working with Agile methodologies
- A minimum of 2 years’ direct experience with CMS implementations and practices
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Content, campaign & digital marketing strategy
- Technical architecture & leadership
- Drupal Experience
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, JS and C#
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law and regulations applicable to Charles Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Position Located In:
TX - Austin, CA - San Francisco