We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Client Service & Support (CS&S) is the primary service and trading arm for Schwab Investor Services. CS&S provides service to our retail clients to fulfill our purpose of championing every clients goals with passion and integrity. The vision for CS&S is being engaged financial service professionals who inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to fulfill clients' needs. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, we help clients and employees reach their goals. CS&S builds loyalty with clients and employees one interaction at a time.
The Partner Support Team supports all Retail full service Branches regarding general operational/service questions, trading, and complex research requests. The team is designed to foster close relationships with Branch partners and prompt resolution of all calls and escalated issues, including direct contact with clients as needed. In addition this role will continue to shift more routine work away from the branch. The team has a focus on proactive communication and outreach to ensure we build trust and confidence in the model. The team also identifies and escalates improvement opportunities related to systems and business processes.
What you’ll do:
As a Resolution Specialist with Partner Support, you will have the opportunity to;
- Provide timely, high quality responses to Branch questions and escalations, while balancing the firm’s and the client’s needs.
- Manage workflow received via phone, service wizard, or email, so the ability to adapt and adjust priorities regularly is a must.
- Build relationships with our Branch partners.
- Deliver Raving Fans service, bring positive energy, problem solving skills, and a "willing to help" attitude.
- Navigate Schwab’s investment products and services, as well as place trades and be knowledgeable of the latest market trends.
- Focus on prompt and accurate responses and escalation resolution, while actively navigating internal departments and vendors to ensure seamless esolution for all client issues.
- Conduct proactive outreach to assigned Branches to build relationships (answering a variety of questions spanning service, operations, and trading), having ownership and willingness to "quarterback" a wide range of Branch issues
- Conduct in-depth research of escalated issues as necessary, procedures review, and identification and reporting of improvement opportunities.
Customer contact is primarily with internal Branch partners and external clients, but also includes internal business partners and vendors. Accordingly, the role requires a high degree of business acumen and judgment, self-motivation, organizational skills, and capacity to handle stressful situations in the utmost client focused manner.
What you have:
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required.
- Strong desire to work with Retail Branches and build positive, trusting relationships with the Financial Consultant’s, Client Relationship Specialist’s and Branch Managers.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Schwab internal systems, tools, and resources;including but not limited to Client Central, Integrated Cashiering, Trade Screens, SWISS, Service Wizards, MARS, and IWIN. (internal only)
- Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, strong client focus,
- A team player who drives engagement, and strong desire to help people.
- Experience addressing client service issues from/with a wide array of field partners and contact mechanisms.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including success with time management.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to accurately and quickly answer/resolve service issues while providing Raving Fans service to internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including proven listening skills and the ability to communicate (verbal and written) in a clear, well organized manner.
- Ability to analyze a variety of issues/problems (ranging from simple to very complex), with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to explain answers/resolutions clearly and thoroughly (with a high focus on accuracy), and provide recommendations & solutions to more complex problems.
In addition, ideal candidates will also have the followed preferred qualifications:
- Branch support or related experience is preferred
- Two or more years’ experience in brokerage services is a plus
- Prior experience working in a dual monitor environment and the ability to utilize over 7 open programs at one time is a plus
Shifts could vary between 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM EST, Monday thru Friday.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Position Located In:
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
IN - Indianapolis