We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Analytics & Business Insights group (ABI) supports multiple business units across Schwab through quantitative-based decision support. Our mission is to help Schwab better understand the needs and behaviors of our prospects and clients through statistical analysis and modeling, market research, reporting, and data management.
This role is part of the Data Driven Communications Team, within the ABI organization. The team’s core objective is to substantively drive business growth and deepen client relationships by transforming how Schwab uses analytics & big data. We do this by providing our marketing and business partners with support in their acquisition and client engagement strategies by identifying events, triggers, alerts, attributes, etc., that create opportunities for relevant interactions with all customers. In addition, our team delivers analytics with measurement and modeling to optimize the effectiveness of these programs.
What you’ll do:
The Product Manager for Lead Management is responsible for effectively developing and executing the lead flow strategy and will own the marketing lead funnel for Schwab. The primary focus is on the processes around lead capture, scoring, routing, and measurement / reporting for all leads generated.
You will have 2 primary responsibilities:
- Marketing Operations & Optimization: You will oversee strategy for lead management and the portfolio of all active lead sources with a focus on continually optimizing effectiveness to drive higher conversions. As part of this, you will need a deep knowledge of the various CRM and Marketing Automation programs and a responsibility to manage the projects that execute the various business processes and technology updates.
- Advocacy & Socialization: You will be the subject matter expert and core advocate for the lead management processes and the CRM. You will socialize our work, our accomplishments, and our results with senior leaders across the firm. You will maintain a working relationship with marketing and sales partners and understand the business impact of the program to be able to effectively articulate that value to a range of business & technology partners.
What you have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing and implementing projects to client facing organizations
- 5+ years of experience in lead management functions and strategy
- Experience with strategy, using, and/ or managing a Customer Relationship Management system – such as Salesforce and Seibel
- Experience with strategy, using, and/ or managing a Marketing Automation system – such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) and Marketo
- Experience with the Agile methodology and JIRA software
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to analyze business processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to synthesize data and develop recommendations
- Creative problem solver and out of the box thinker who can effectively collaborate with both technology and business partners to design new products/ applications
- Recognized ability to build strong personal relationships and trust across large teams of diverse skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to build new processes, workflows, policies & functions as well as to collaborate with a range of stakeholders throughout a matrixed organization
- Strong understanding of how analytics supports a large organization including being able to successfully articulate the linkage between business decisions, business objectives, and analytical approaches & findings.
- Results driven, highly motivated self-starter who possesses integrity and a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferred knowledge of the financial services industry
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Position Located In:
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
TX - Austin