We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
In Corporate Risk Management (CRM), we provide an integrated risk management strategy that supports the delivery of predictable financial and operational performance in order to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes. We are organized around six primary functions: Bank Risk, Enterprise Risk, Information Security Services, Market and Investment Risk, Model Risk and Operational Risk. Within each of these areas, we develop a framework for how much risk we are willing to accept as a firm and establish processes for identifying, evaluating, measuring, monitoring and reporting against that framework. In Information Security Services, we support that framework with respect to the use of information and technology.
Information Security and Risk Management, Office of the CISO, has an opening for a Managing Director, Identity and Access Management to deliver and manage large, complex Identity and Access Management programs in the areas of Provisioning/De-provisioning, Directory, Highly Privileged Accounts, Access Governance, Single Sign-On, Analytics, and API Management. In this role, you will establish and enhance policy, and provide leadership to the implementation of leading-edge technology to position the organization for success – improving efficiency, increasing security posture, and supporting growth of the firm’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) Program.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the Identity & Access Management program to guide governance, design, development and support of Identity and Access Management solutions including provisioning/de-provisioning workflows, Analytics, Highly Privileged Accounts, Single Sign On, Directory, and API Management
- Develop IAM Security Compliance Program to identify, assess and mitigate operational risks, evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, and internal controls
- Build business strategy for Identity and Access Management services that are robust and scalable to support the employees, contractors, partners and customers
- Oversee adherence to applicable Security Controls, Policies and Standards and IAM Policies and Standards; partner with business owners and technology groups to synchronize plans to remediate gaps
- Establish an Access Governance program to drive corporate-wide initiatives forward and increase security posture
- Work closely with enterprise business leaders, technology partners to gain support for the program vision and influence adoption
- Provide overall accountability for developing the business plan and program delivery
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certification is preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Security field
- Direct experience working within IAM required
- Experience with authoring, maintaining, and implementing IS Policies and Standards
- Experience working with ISO/NIST frameworks
- Understanding of applicable regulatory requirements/laws such as PCI, FFIEC, GLBA, SOX, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and executive audiences
- Experience interfacing with auditors in support of audits and external regulatory exam processes is required
- Experience in gathering requirements, documenting and assessing information for implementing information security policies and standards is required
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Strong initiative, self-starter, self-directed with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in project planning, meeting facilitation for multiple groups and projects is preferred
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
Position Located In:
AZ - Phoenix, CA - San Francisco